Sunday, December 12, 2010

Second Family


Four brothers and rose
Compose my second family who chose
To stick by me even while I struggle with some woes.
I suppose
That those
People will always be important to me.
I shall always be in debt to thee
And I will guaranty
My unwavering loyalty.
Oh what great times we have spent,
And how time went
By,
But no one can deny,
Even when we say goodbye
We will always be nearby.
No matter how things go
Our relationships will continue to grow.
And although
We have our differences every now and then,
Such impediments shall be stifled again and again.
Upon my day of rest,
I shall claim myself blest
To have known such amazing people.
From the steeple,
My last song shall ring,
And for that moment I shall feel like a king.

1 comment:

  1. dude this almost made me cry a litte... love you andrew im definitely blessed to have met and known you - you know im just a short car ride away man ill always be there for you

    ReplyDelete