Friday, December 10, 2010

Confusion


Confusion is what plagues me,
And you hold the key.
Each day I say I love thee,
You only agree
And never say it back to me.
How can this be?
What do you not see?
I don't make this decision lightly,
Not even slightly.
When you smile so brightly
I want to hold you tightly.
When you say on paper
That I fit the mold,
I can’t see any deal breaker
So it’s hard understand why things are on hold.
You are always busy,
And it would make anyone else dizzy.
If what you say is true,
And I do believe you,
Then why not pursue
This?  What do we
Got to lose?
Do you not agree?
Or am I someone whose
Good enough but
Always shut
Down.
I love thee so much,
And I hate to see you with a frown.
Just give me this one chance to touch
Your heart and to be with me.
If God could grant me one thing
I wouldn’t have to think long you see.
I would ask for eternal spring
Because you my rose would always be
With me.

No comments:

Post a Comment