Friday, December 10, 2010

BU

My name is demar
And I partied like an all-star.
I went too hard
And now I’m just another washed up bard
Who has been left scarred
By my own disregard
For life.
Now internal strife
Is my destined life.
Sleepless nights
And endless fights
Have reached greater heights
And brought new insights
Into my mind.
I struggle with the grind
And I am stuck in such a bind
That it feels like I am behind
The eight ball.
What I would give to be back in the dinning hall,
Sitting up against the common room wall,
And trying to recall
How last night was such a close call,
But even more seeing you all.
I will be back next fall,
So don’t be sad at all.
Boston has not seen the last of me,
And only good things are what I foresee.
I shall bask in the SoCal sun,
And follow my heart’s true course.
I am in it for the long run,
And I do so with no remorse.

No comments:

Post a Comment