Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Letting go


With each beat
My heart meets
Its match.  Concrete
And complete,
You push me to the limit.
Every minute
I spend with you,
I undue
All the years of loneliness.
A certain aura of coziness
And warmth surrounds your beautiful soul.
The black hole
That took control
And played its role
Has finally finished taking its toll.
Weathered and beaten,
You accept me for me.
You are a beacon
Of hope, and I truly love thee.
Words may just be words
Unless they have some backing.
Before the birds
Rise to welcome the morn with their singing
I am bringing
My love in tangible form.
Amidst my own personal storm
I go against the norm
And do not conform.
Under your warm
Gaze I perform
The only way I know how.
I avow
Right now
I would follow thee
To the ends of eternity
Just so I could hold you tight
And tell you every little thing is gunna be alright.
Sleep well now my dear
As my voice tickles your ear.
Your rock is here,
So let go of your fear.

No comments:

Post a Comment