Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Protégé


My protégé 
Living like me
Back in the day.
Trying to be
Like Scarface,
Tearing up the place.
The world is his,
And there is
No one to hold him back.
He is on the attack
And will not settle for being a hack.
I see myself in him,
And that lifestyle is grim.
I won’t let him make the same mistakes,
So he won’t have to suffer the same aches
Of being the outcast.
He will outlast
And outclass.
The top is where he is headed,
And hearts will be melted.
At the end of the day
The competition will decay
And he will be at play.
So sit back and relax,
And take a load off your backs.
You need not check up on your girl
Cause that pearl
Already left you.
So welcome to the club
And join the queue.
His empire is here to stay,
So step out the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment