Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hello Boston

Usually I just write my fucking weak poetry but tonight I’m not going to do that.  You see I’m tired, I’m tired of the way things are.  Call me crazy, but life isn’t that great.  Don’t get me wrong, I’m not sad, I’m not depressed, life just isn’t all that grand.  What I mean is that the normal life we are all suppose to live and follow is complete and utter bullshit.  I wake up each morning and go to class thinking why, why am I doing this, what is it all for?  Now besides the obvious career and financial reasons, but beyond that why, nobody seems to ask that question.  I think a lot and say very little, but quite frankly the way things are going is quite puzzling for me.  You see, through this journey in life we are suppose to or at least try to be happy and be surrounded by happiness, but in this current society all I see is pain, suffering, and nothing more than misery.  When are we supposed to be happy?  When are we supposed to start doing things we love?  It always seems like the answer is in the future, but what about right now?  Who said people are suppose to suppress their dreams because of some little fucking piece of paper that means we are smart enough to do what we love?  We live in a sick world full of lies and deception and we all need to wake the fuck up.  Technology is destroying us socially and its pressures are making everyone go insane.  Look inside yourselves and see that there is much more inside of you than all this bullshit.  I once thought that grades and being a socially conforming person was the way to a happy and successful life, but for a long time now I see otherwise.  I don’t really care how people see me anymore, I don’t care if you like me, hate me, or couldn’t give a shit about me.  I don’t care who I have sex with, if I smoke, if I drink, or if I swear too much.  We keep hiding behind these social rules that have no bearing on who we are or what we are going to do, yet we blindly follow them because someone said we needed to.  Who cares what you do or think, just fucking do what makes you happy and what feels good in the moment.  I have seen too much in last year and I’m never going back to that life.  The moment is where I will be, so if you want come follow me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment