Sunday, January 23, 2011

Black and Yellow


blue misty mountains 
golden white fields
black serpentine seas

the hand strikes twice
with only one go around

ear to ear with tainted white all aglow 
my gift is that which is given and not asked for.

puff and sip 
the universe circles above my head.

chaos in motion
what's all the commotion?

a pillow to lay my head
floor to floor I search for a new bed

stripped for good measure
what else could bring such pleasure?

hands of god
such wonders of gentle stokes

tender flesh intertwined 
what perfection is so inclined?

black holes to search through
nothing more than a cloud of horrendous virtue.

through the looking glass they come
trying to obtain anything from

I'm above the influence
because I am the influence.

the tightrope walk
with a crooked disposition 

life is one big inquisition 
so fuck generational tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment